Sunday, January 17, 2010

Two Week Follow Up


On January 14,2010,I went for my two week follow up after surgery for the Chochlear Implant. The Nurse took me and the boys back to a room where she started taking 16 staples out of my ear and the boys stood behide me and watch her take them out.

Dr Schwaber came in and smiled and said you've got company today as he watch the nurse finish taking out the staples out. He said that there were four staples that were not straight. He asked me how things were going and I told him that John was little worried about the back of my head. I told him that a few days ago we bought in our two big dogs that we keep outside because it was cold. The big female dog was attacking digger, our small dog, in the kitchen and I was right in the middle of it. John was trying to get to me and he was trying to move a chair to get to me and it hit me in the back of the head. He checked my head and said that everything looked okay and the implants look good. He told me that he thought that I was going to do really well with the right ear and that I was doing really well with the left ear,and that it was a go-ahead for activation day,January 21, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment