Friday, January 8, 2010

My First Christmas With My CI

On Christmas day, December 25, 2009 I celebrate Christmas the first time with my CI, it was amazing. I could hear my grandchildren laugh and play. They squealed in delight over what they got from Santa, and from granddaddy, and granny Nee Nee. Also to hear the boys and their excitement on what they found under the tree that santa brought them. The boy screamed in delight when they saw their bikes, and their gifts and saw their BB rifles, bows and arrows,Wii games, and movies. It was wonderful, able to hear the happiness that everyone was having and to be able to hear the music and the round table and hear what everyone was saying and understanding. It was a amazing. I cannot remember hearing the children laughing and playing with such excitement. WOW..... these are the memories that I will remember for the rest of my life and cherish-these are special times that I can hear with my CI. I was so blessed this Christmas, and I just can't say it in words how grateful and blessed I feel to have family and friends such as you. Thank you Lord for our wonderful blessed year of 2009. Thanks for support from family and my friends from hearing journey.com, and from Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment