Thursday, October 20, 2011

Jeremy playing in the band for the first time


On a beautiful September day, Springfield middle school is having their homecoming game it was Jeremy's first time playing with the band at that game and it was my first time going to the game with both cochlear implants. It was exciting to be able to hear them play at the game.

Jeremy did a awesome job and he looks so good up there with the band. It was amazing to be able to hear the band play. I was especially enjoyed it when they were playing "wipeout". The young gentleman that was playing the full set of drums is in the eighth grade and he will be leaving and it will be going to high school next year. Jeremy is learning how to play"wipeout"on his drums to where he could take his place and play" wipeout" at the games. James and I were there to support Jeremy at the game and it was his first time. And I am proud of my son for doing a fantastic job.

No comments:

Post a Comment